Auto Accident Injury
Suffering from Neck Pain, Back Pain, Headaches, Blurry Vision, Numbness as a result of a car accident or other injury?
Auto accidents happen and they are never predictable. Your injury treatment will determine how well you recover and your continued quality of life after your accident. Wellness Plus Clinic Injury Rehab Specialists is a multi-specialty medical practice consisting of a team of board certified and highly trained physicians, physical therapists, and massage therapists all practicing under one roof. Our staff is devoted to the comprehensive and full-spectrum care of accident injury patients and have integrated a seamless environment where you, the patient, receive the best care you deserve.
Wellness Plus Clinic Injury Rehab Specialists' physicians cover the specialties of Emergency Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Relief, Physical Therapy, and Massage Therapy all within our offices. In addition, we have affiliated physicians specializing in dentistry and TMJ injury evaluation, psychiatry, and plastic surgery. Our specialists are members of the Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine and are highly trained to manage your recovery, whatever the severity may be.
Wellness Plus Clinic Injury Rehab Specialists have been treating auto accident injuries in their community for over ten years. We have centers throughout the Atlanta Wellness Plus Clinic. Each of our facilities provides a full therapy department complete with passive therapy modalities, the most advanced physical therapy equipment for strengthening and stretching, and state-of-the-art cervical and lumbar Med-X machines, as well as massage therapy. Med-X machines are used by professional athletes in training and are designed to track progress. For your convenience, we provide a wide range of medical equipment including canes, crutches, braces, bandaging and TENS units. Our trained physical therapists and massage therapists are available to guide and assist you through your recovery.
Car Accident Injury Services
- Chiropractic : Chiropractic services such as spinal decompression and regular adjustments are vital to the patients recovery. Allowing the body and spine to be placed back into natural positions will enhance recovery and help prevent from future injuries that could occur from the initial accident.
- Physical Therapy : Physical therapy can help with auto injuries, many times patients will have injuries that leave them unable to move with the same mobility as they did before. Compression and tension placed on the body in an accident can cripple normal body movements. PT will reteach the patient natural body movement patterns allowing for proper rehabilitation recovery.
- Massage Therapy : Massage can help to relieve muscle pain, tension, and soreness caused from auto accidents. Massage will also provide oxygen to muscles allowing them to repair and rebuild faster leading to a shorter recovery time for the patient.
- Headache & Migraine Treatment : Wellness Plus Clinic offers result-oriented, patient-driven migraine pain relief utilizing the MiRx Protocol to help clients eliminated headache and migraines.
- ECG : An ECG is the best way to measure and diagnose abnormal rhythms of the heart, particularly abnormal rhythms caused by damage to the conductive tissue that carries electrical signals, or abnormal rhythms caused by electrolyte imbalances.
- X-Ray : Wellness Plus Clinic provides top of the line X-ray imagining to provide proper diganosis of injury for the patient and physican with limited radiation and excat precision.
- NCV : A nerve conduction velocity test (NCV) is an electrical test that is used to determine the adequacy of the conduction of the nerve impulse as it courses down a nerve. This test is used to detect signs of nerve injury after accident.
At Wellness Plus Clinic we utilize every asset available through our multidisplinary clinic to ensure the absolute best possible care for your conditions.
Car Accident Tips
Below are steps you should take immediately following an accident:
- Try to stay calm, take a deep breath and count to five.
- Check your body and fellow passengers for injuries, and or call an ambulance.
- If you are just in a fender bender try and move cars out of the way of busy traffic and over to a safe location.
- Place your hazards lights on and if you have emergency cones available lay them out to warn other drivers.
- Notify the authorities and call your insurance agent as soon as possible.
Accidents can be scary events but with the right mindset and prepration you can be prepared to properly deal with the situation. Also consider buying a road safety kit to be prepared for any future events that may happen while on the road.